CoE – IoT
The Center of Excellence is the largest deep tech innovation ecosystem in India comprising of startups, innovators, enterprises and the government. We focus on solving real-world challenges utilising technologies like IoT, AR/VR, Machine Learning, Robotics and through extensive academic research. We are structured to accelerate the implementation of solutions.
Objectives of CoE –
The main objective of the CoE IoT is to help Indian IoT Startups leverage cutting-edge technologies to build market-ready product. Through IoT Startups Program, we aim to build industry capable talent in an entrepreneurial ecosystem by providing Incubation, Funding, Acceleration, Industry Connect and Mentoring.
- To create innovative applications and domain capability across vertical for country’s needs such as Smart City, Smart Health, Smart Manufacturing, Smart Agriculture, and others
- To build industry capable talent, start-up community, and entrepreneurial ecosystem for IoT.
- To provide an ecosystem for innovation to thrive and embrace entrepreneurship
- To energise research mind-set and reduce cost in Research and Development by providing neutral and interoperable, multi technology stack laboratory facilities
- To reduce import dependency on IoT components and promote indigenization
- To position India as a provider of end-to-end solution in engineering space
- To provide environment for product creation, testing and validation